• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys and Gals, doors sagging ?? Making Noises ?? Will not stay open ?? Getting her ready for paint and need to set the gaps ?? Or just want every thing to work like new ?? Time to get your A-B and/or E-body door hinges professionally rebuilt
ALL new parts. Not just pins and NO bushings in the lowers. Done just like factory. New pins and new bushings in the uppers just like factory. New, Custom oversized steel pins fitted in the lower hinges. No Bushings. Never had Bushings, not designed for Bushings. Just steel like the factory. New door check roller pins and wave washer/springs permanently installed. Door check rollers refurbished and replaced if damaged. Newly manufactured main pivot springs. No old stock parts. All USA newly manufactured parts using current metallurgy and heat treating. Minor straightening, glass beading, ream to fit all pivot pins, primed with Automotive grade primers. Prelubed and assembled. Ready to paint body color and install.
We prefer to use your original hinge cores to get the best results. Cores are occasionally available for E-body 70-74 and usually available for A-body 67-76 and B-body 62-70. 71-78 B-body service is also available.
We have over 25 years experience remanufacturing exclusively Mopar front door hinges. No Import parts used, Ever. We do not repair broken, damaged or prior rebuild attempts. We only service Virgin, Mopar cores.
Quick turnarounds and World wide service available. FABO, FBBO and FEBO member, discount pricing.
2020 PRICING:
67-76 A-body-both front doors Retail price $200.00 plus shipping Member price $180.00 plus shipping
62-65 B-body- both front doors Retail price $200.00 plus shipping Member price $180.00 plus shipping
67-70 B-body- both front doors Retail price $200.00 plus shipping Member price $180.00 plus shipping
70-74 E-body- both front doors Retail price $200.00 plus shipping Member price $180.00 plus shipping
71-78 B-body-both front doors Retail price $260.00 plus shipping Member price $230.00 plus shipping
All, except 71-78 B-body hinges are done in Moreno Valley, Calif 92555 Domestic shipping $14.50
71-78 done in our Wisconsin facility 53027 Domestic shipping UPS is $25.00 All other shipping is calculated by actual destination.
THIS IS A SERVICE TO REBUILD YOUR OLD HINGE CORES. EXCHANGE IS SOMETIMES AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON CORE AVAILABILITY. CORES CHARGES ARE IN ADDITION TO THE REBUILD SERVICE PRICING.
WE ALSO BUY GOOD, REBUILDABLE CORES.
CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.
WE LOVE MOPARS !!! MOPAR OR NO CAR. REPAIRING/RESTORING FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. TAKE A YOUNGSTER TO A CAR SHOW AND KEEP THE HOBBY FRESH AND GROWING. PM ME WITH ALL QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AGAIN. LEO

hinge parts.jpg

MM-HINGES-2.jpg

ebayehinge.jpg

bbodyhinge.JPG

abodyrb.JPG

71-73hinge.JPG

62,651.JPG

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We hope everyone out there is staying healthy during this "Crisis" time. Most Car shows and Swaps have been cancelled so this is a good opportunity to catch up on those projects. We will help doing our part by offering FREE Priority Mail shipping thru April,2020 .
Thank you for your past and future business. Over 25 years of Mopar only, Complete door hinge rebuilding, no pin kit builds, ever. Stay safe.
Leo

Pacoloco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you happen to have a Driver Side Door Latch?

Thanks

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Notice... First price increase in 10 years. Custom part supplier increased prices months ago.. I have nearly exhausted all inventory.. New prices June 1 ,2020 will honor all orders until then. We will post new prices in May.
Thank you for your past and future business.

Last edited:

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope everybody is staying healthy. Good time to catch up on that at home garage project. Door hinges are now close to 50 years old on our E-bodies and those doors are some of the heaviest ever to be put on a passenger car. We do the most correct rebuild process available. No bushings used on worn lower hinges, but Custom oversized steel pins. Complete parts replacement of all wearing parts (rollers replaced as needed) with new USA production. Price increase coming June 1,2020 . First in over 10 years. Quick turnaround. over 1,000 satisfied customers. Free Priority Mail Shipping this month only. SORRY, FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY TO 71+ B-BODY. THANK YOU STAY SAFE 6 FEET !!
FOR SALE - MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

Last edited:

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a private message Bbody hinges for a 1973 would be $230 plus shipping correct?

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get your orders in now. Price increase coming June 2020. Free shipping until May 31 for 67-76 A-body, 62-70 B-body and 70-74 E-body hinge sets. Member price is $180. per set of both front door hinge sets. That is Your hinge cores. We occasionally have good cores and/or sets ready to ship. PM or Email with any questions. [email protected]
Thank you for all of your past and future business. Stay safe during this time of "Crisis".

Last edited:

Oystercopy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Leo.. I just threw away my driver's side hinges, after replacing them with new. They were the original ones to the car, but I had no idea they could be rebuilt! The holes were severely wallowed out! I replaced them with ones from Dynacorn, but I had a heck of a time getting them aligned! Had to be drilled and shimmed by a body shop. I fought them for over 4 hours then gave up and had the body guys do it...

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They can only be rebuilt if the lower pivot pin holes are not worn over .406 or 13/32" after drilling/reaming to size. If they were badly worn, they were junk. I hope your Dyancorn hinges are better than Goodmark or AMD as they are both Taiwanese and haven't held up. Dynacorn may have the same mfg. but I don't know. The boxes that the [parts came in would have the country of origin. I have sent a picture of what someone had tried to rebuild with bushings. No good..ever.

gunsnhoses 012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back