• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar stuff for Christmas ????

1973cuda

Reaction score
Hi,just want to see what if anything you got for christmas for your mopar? I asked for a 70 Hemi cuda and I got one ..........A Johnny Lightning model guess i should of wished bigger LOL. I also got a nice brake line tubing bender. Well theres always net year ....Thanks

RexDub

Reaction score
I asked for a 1970 Challenger and I got a 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A Model haha, Probably the closest I'll ever get!

Super-G

Reaction score
Since I don't trust anyone to get me the correct things I want, I asked for money and that's what I got.

I love money because that allows me to shop for exactly what I need.

Brads70

Reaction score
Ya I got spoiled this year as parts I had been ordering and sending to my Inlaws in PA arrived at Christmas. I'm building a 451"
008.jpg

002-2.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You hit the jackpot there! I got a pair of really nice oem headlight bezels for my `70 and I bought myself some parts for my `68 Road Runner.

1973cuda

Reaction score
Wow Brads70 you were real good this year.Rexdub let see some pix's.

zeus

Reaction score
My wife got the hints on my 73 'cuda. I got carpet kit and headliner kit. My wife also bought me some "sound deadener kit" she found on amazon. She guessed I would need it. I haven't checked it out yet so I have no idea if it's any good...

aa-1159

Reaction score
Christmas

Got a 73 Challenger for Christmas
Of coarse I had to buy it myself, but wife gave the OK
What do think that's gonna cost me?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
One of our members, 74 Challenger, bought a console for parts. He needed the door and hinge. He sent the rest to me for my Challenger for Christmas. That was really kind of him and I appreaciate it.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
I got some gauges and stuff for my Diesel. I told my wife and kids not to get me anything, I ordered the stuff and gave it to them to wrap. My wife did surprise me though, she logged on to some kind of Cummins store and got me a knit hat, t shirt, license plate, can cooler, folders and an ink pen that all say Cummins. Just the fact that she puts up with me and my obsession with Mopars is pretty much the best year round gift that I could ask for. Hopefully by next Christmas the Cuda will be paid off and I'll get some goodies for that.

032.jpg

Back