• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 10th wedding anniversary

ramenth

Reaction score
Some of you may have been married or together longer, some not so much, but how does 10 years fly by so fast?

We've been together for 12 years, all told, coming up on our first date in December. I just remember my bride to be, all 23 years young of her, dancing through the mall parking lot from a sugar high after we went and saw a movie. No sparks at all. I thought she needed to grow up, she thought the 27 year old me was a workaholic. Definitely not what either of us hand in mind as partners. God has a good sense of humor.

Ray

Reaction score
Congratulations. Now take her out for a romantic weekend.

btceng

Reaction score
Just remember, "Marriage is great institution, if you like being institutionalized." LoL

I've been with mine for 23 of my 41 years. Similar story. Ours would have never worked out on paper. Happy Anni!

B

Benji

Congrats! We've been married for 35+ years. Almost didn't make it to the 18th though because I was thinking with my little head instead of my big head, but we made it, and life is great with the right woman.

Benji

70challengerdane

Reaction score
congratulations! im engaged to be married in august and everyone thinks we're crazy but God knows what hes doing and he set us up in the first place. certainty is nice isnt it? :D have a great 10th anniversary!

Big Jim

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary, Robert! Beginning to sound like a serious relationship! Best of wishes to you and her for many more happy years together!

Back