• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need Member from Missouri

DocCuda

Reaction score
Hello all. I’m retired and I’ve been collecting cars for several years. The ones I really like I keep the longest. I currently own a ‘57 Chevy convertible and a couple of Corvettes. I’m looking to own my first MoPar since a new ‘85 Dodge Dart Turbocharged. I did have a ‘37 Chrysler coupe for a while (sorry, it had a Corvette drivetrain). My dream is to own a restored ‘70 Plymouth ‘Cuda AAR. I know there aren’t many for sale these days but my dream car is out there somewhere. I just attended the Muscle Car and Corvette show in Chicago and drooled all over a few ‘Cudas.
My shopping list includes:
  1. Rallye Pack Gauges
  2. 4-Speed
  3. Floor Console
  4. Some history documents. Minimum would be Broadcast Sheet, Window Sticker and Owner’s Manual

moparlee

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard from mid Mich. Good luck on your Mopar search. You are right on about the quality of the cars at the MCACN show in Chicago. They are just beautiful. The organizer of that show does a fantastic job in pulling it all together.

hofilbert

Reaction score
Did anyone even see a 'CUDA this weekend on Mecum? I saw 3 Challengers but I do not recall seeing a single '70 or '71 cuda (go thru on TV). I do record the shows on my DVR and FLY thru at top speed on the sales so 4 hrs is 20 mins. But, I didn't see any.

DocCuda

Reaction score
Did anyone even see a 'CUDA this weekend on Mecum? I saw 3 Challengers but I do not recall seeing a single '70 or '71 cuda (go thru on TV). I do record the shows on my DVR and FLY thru at top speed on the sales so 4 hrs is 20 mins. But, I didn't see any.
There were 3 ‘70s
InfoNet Login You need a login, but easily done with your email address.

CB5954A8-EF7E-4D63-B2E5-E51B34FCE4BE.jpeg

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
AAR Cudas are great cars, albeit expensive these days.
I knew a guy years ago that had a black ARR, 4 speed car with a black interior and black AAR stripe. The car was stunning and it was only About 4 years old at the time. Never forgot about it.
Good luck with your search; you may need to lose some other cars to get one! It would be worth it!

DocCuda

Reaction score
Yeah, I can look up a back listing too, but I sure didn't see them on TV. That was my point.
Oh! There are a lot of great cars that don’t make it on TV. I usually watch on YouTube.
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
AAR Cudas are great cars, albeit expensive these days.
I knew a guy years ago that had a black ARR, 4 speed car with a black interior and black AAR stripe. The car was stunning and it was only About 4 years old at the time. Never forgot about it.
Good luck with your search; you may need to lose some other cars to get one! It would be worth it!
There was one in Chicago. I took some pics but they didn’t come out good. It also had the overhead console, leather seats and the Barracuda logo on the steering wheel.

moparlee

Reaction score
There was one in Chicago. I took some pics but they didn’t come out good. It also had the overhead console, leather seats and the Barracuda logo on the steering wheel.

I took this pic at the MCACN show. Probably the one you saw?
IMG_20181118_101700.jpg

DocCuda

Reaction score
View attachment 55338 Good news. I found my dream car and just took possession. It is extremely clean.
‘70 AAR ‘Cuda
Lemon Twist
4-Speed
Rallye Gauges, all of them work even the clock
And get this, AM radio with 8-Track that works. I got a box of 8-tracks with it.

50036E63-E93D-4979-B153-FBB8DFC673C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Back