• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Neg cable Hemicuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ele115

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I want the 100% NOS neg battery cable or perfect repro. Where can I get one. 70 Hemicuda. I just don't want any parts store stuff. This is a very original Thanks and please!

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try these guys, here’s a pos cable they sent a picture of for a 69 Charger. This company makes the Cat Whiskers brand.

D8186C2E-E93D-43DD-9574-C55DD575345A.jpeg

Ele115

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you both. I'm running down both leads, and very VERY much appreciate it. I have already got a message from a scammer who opened an account today to contact me about "their friend that has top shelf stuff". Reported it. Thanks again

Old Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are not serious about NOS rather imo you are on a fishing expedition searching for some one less informed who has an in-the-box cable from way back then. NOS cables are big money so buy a repro or tell me what p/n you want and i will quote it for all to see - even if we don't have one. No scam here, i have been around a long time in the world of mopar. Part number please- a serious person knows the p/n.:thankyou:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back