• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Never posted, 2 - 70's and a 71

Mopower76

Reaction score
image.jpgI about forgot that I was regestered here!
Well I may as we'll introduce myself and my E Bodies. My first was in 1996, I traded a 68 Charger to a classic car dealer in Bloomington Illinois for my FY1/black 70 Challenger. I was 19 and still have it today.
The 71 is a FE5/black Barracuda convertible. We have built it into a 383 billboard clone that my Mom and Pop bought in 1993 from their best friend and long time owner.
image.jpgimage.jpg
The latest I purchased in august off of eBay. The car was in Pennsylvania and the owner was gracious enough to bring it to the Mopar Nats. Some of you may remember the car - 70 4speed FE5/black T/A project

I will have to find some shots of my Yellow car to post. It is a factory non-R/T 383HP 4speed 3.55 but prior owners converted it; 440, mini tubbed, automatic, 4.10 Dana 60. It is fun - 11.68 e.t. 87 octane street tires through the mufflers.
Its been that way since the 80's and I like it.
Thanks for having me!
yes... I cheat with A,B,C,F, bodies and FWD Mopars too! I'm a Mopar ***** and proud!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Mopower76

Reaction score
Wouldn't let me post from my phone, so I added a pic of my 70 to the original post.
Also, thanks for the warm welcome!
Anyone have a T/A hood or air cleaner baseplate? Original or re-pop

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I have a 383 4 speed N code Challenger also. They are quite rare.

Mopower76

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I have a 383 4 speed N code Challenger also. They are quite rare.

That's great, do you know if this was a car like the A66 cars or was it just standard challenger with a 383HP and a 4speed?
Looking at production figures it looks like around 450 or so were shipped, does that sound right?
Thanks for the welcome all!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Unfortunatly it was not a package like the A66 cars. It just had the 383 motor instead of another motor.

Mopower76

Reaction score
Unfortunatly it was not a package like the A66 cars. It just had the 383 motor instead of another motor.

That's what I figured, I don't have a fender tag or a broadcast sheet to go by for the 383 car. The T/A had three very nice broadcast sheets with it! Thanks for the info.

Back