• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New 4 door toy for my brother and me to play with (ok, restore)

TCB

Reaction score
That's not a School Bus. It may look that way in the picture but if you see it in person, it's really a blue Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4. (I know because I'm having mine delivered in 3 weeks.) According to the OE experts, the details of a clear picture change when you witness them in person.

I'm having a hard time believing this thread. If this ECS is the sticker reproduction guy and he has such a chip on his shoulder with everyone.... just don't worry man, be happy..... Life is good.

The 2 faced guy that goes by Oldschool use to email me about hard to find parts that he needed for he & his Friend's cars. I would send him the components that he requested for FREE. I did this on more than one occasion. They're nice to you when they need something! I guess the old saying is true........I have dozens of Friends and the fun never ends, that is as long as I'm buying. For whatever reason, he took offense to me sticking up for myself when AGAR would instigate trouble by making rude comments about my projects. I never had an issue with "Oldschool" but he took it personal when I defended my self against the personal attacks made by AGAR. ( I think that acronym stands for A Goof And Retard) You'll find that MANY on that forum are nothing but hypocrites who say what they want but then cry foul when you RESPOND to their rude and instigating comments. Quintessential example of bottom scrapers.

I'm still laughing at the comments made by the guy on the cc forum. All moparman82 has to do is look for himself at the pictures posted on the guy's website that show DOZENS of incorrect, contradictory OE features. Does he really think that someone would advertise incorrect photos of their work if those photos didn't actually represent the appearance of their work? You would have to be an idiot to think otherwise. It's not that alan and I don't "see eye to eye". He misleads people about what is Factory correct. OE correct is OE correct! Trying to re-write history in order to accommodate your restoration shortcomings is disingenuous at best. I prefer to call it what it is. A blatant lie.

Last edited:

ECS

Reaction score
If this ECS is the sticker reproduction guy and he has such a chip on his shoulder with everyone....

Mentioning two or three individuals hardly represents "everyone". (lol)

rbbruno3

Reaction score
John , Steve do you have any of your interior pieces yet? How about drivetrain? Nice build

ramenth

Reaction score
You know what guys? This has gone on long enough.

There seems to be some bad blood between some of the members that's chasing each other across multiple forums.

Enough. Time to put your big boy pants on and get over yourselves.

Back