• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

"New" '73 Challenger owner

kato64

Reaction score
Hey, folks. My wife & I just picked up a '73 Challenger, with the original 318/2 barrel. (original engine/tranny) A 'daily driver', but we're looking at doing a full restoration over the next few years. Just came across the E-bodies forum by chance. Thought it could be a great source for parts, intel and ideas.
My wife owned a '74 Challenger when we first met, but for a variety of reasons we sold it in the early 90s. (for a sum that makes me cringe when I see what people want for junkyard crap nowadays...) When we sold her Challenger I promised that one day we'd get her another one. It took me nearly 17 years, but I was finally able to follow through on my promise.
Just thought I'd say "Hi". Looking forward to chatting over the cold winter months, getting some ideas, and learning from folks far more learned in the ways of Mopar and E-Bodies than I.
Cheers

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome and I just posted above you. I bought a 74 challenger today...........Troy

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, can't wait to see some pics of your car and hear some of your plans for it.

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Challenger

Did you get a good deal? Lots of new E body owners in this economy. Welcome, I'm a newbie myself. Troy

Back