• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New 73 Cuda owner

1badfsh

Reaction score
Hello,

I my name is Doug and I joined F.E.B.O. a little over a month ago. I'm just now introducing myself becuase I've been busy going over my new toy. I live in Florida and a second generation Mopar enthusiust. My father got me into this hobby and shared his passion for Mopar. I purchased my Cuda in Oct. of this year. I took a huge chance as I found it online in Arizona! I figured the car couldn't have much rust being from that area. I asked the owner a lot of questions about the car before I made an offer and had to take the chance. Well, it payed off! The car is gorgeous and only has minor issues. I looking forward to talking with other members getting advise for issues that might come up with my car. I have never owned a vehicle like this and I am new at attempting any type of resoration.

Thanks,
Doug
Thank

chappy67

Reaction score
Cool car, I just got a 73 Barracuda 440 6 pac about 14 days ago.. It is for sale if anyone want a great car.... 14500 Solid CA car Mike 949-235-0008

Back