• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New baby

btceng

Reaction score
Not an e-body but a Mopar none the less. She's a 1981 D150. Slant 6 with auto. Surprisingly solid and runs like sewing machine. Repaint in factory color but definitely a 20 footer at best. Got a good deal on her so brought her home. Originally, a column shift manual but converted to auto with a correct column and shifter. A/C added but takes a combination of switches to work. I haven't gotten it to work yet. It'll be fun to drive while the Challenger is still being restored.

2012-07-21_20-11-05_827[1].jpg

Last edited:

btceng

Reaction score
Thanks. Finally got everything working but the a/c and the fuel gauge. A/c just needs a charge and has one toggle for compressor and one for the blower. Found an aftermarket 3 speed switch and thermostat online. What's the old Mopar thrick for a fuel gauge? Something about resistance and a ground? It worked some the first day but quit totally after fueling up.

ramenth

Reaction score
Fantastic! My two favorite trucks, Ford Dentsides and '80's Dodges. (Could be that I'm bias, though, having owned 'em both!)

Back