• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Customer

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
I went over to a new customer's house to take a look at the car that he wants to bring to my shop for a tune up, check up, etc. 1970 Challenger T/A , obviously 340 6 pack. He's having issues getting it started and running poorly an such. It was pretty cold where he had the car, so I dfidn't spent a great amount of time checking it out. I don't even know if it's a real 340 T/A block, until I can get it to the shop and on the lift. Anyhow here arte some pics for everyone's enjoyment.

021.jpg

013.jpg

027.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
When was that crazy paint job layed down and the diamond plate under the hood? I'm thinking '80s. What's the story? Better pics at your place?

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
When was that crazy paint job layed down and the diamond plate under the hood? I'm thinking '80s. What's the story? Better pics at your place?

Yeah, The guy told med that he has owned the car for over 30 years. Got quite a few mods that I saw already. But he says he has all the original stuff.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I'm surprised it's not a chromed chain link steering wheel but I'm looking forward seeing more of this one. Thanks for sharing it with us.

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
I hate that steering wheel.

I don't like the seats much either.... On a positive note. I found out that the guy owns an overhead door installation Co. He got me a great deal on jackshaft electric motor drive and switch system for my 12X12 rolling steel door. I have another door that is 9X16 , but the 12X12 door is used all the time,since that's where the 2 post lift is,. and it would be a great change when I get the Motor system on it. The 9X16 door doesn't get opened as often. Man !! I'm tired of pulling on those chains for 15 years !!

Back