• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from Sask. Canada

76PACK

Reaction score
I have been on the FABO site for a couple of years as I was restoring a 72 Demon, but now took the big jump and bought a numbers matching 440 6 pack, 4 spd, 70 Cuda. It is about a 10 year old restoration and needs a lot of TLC. I have a few questions that I hope I can get a correct answer for: 1) would driving lights be a code on the fender tag? 2) what are the correct casting numbers for exhaust manifolds? Here are a couple of pictures, let me know what you think!! How much should I have paid for this car?? Darryl

PB110087.jpg

PB110097.jpg

PA290079.jpg

bad440

Reaction score
Don't have casting numbers for you but those manifolds are not original, they are from a later model 400 or 440; can tell by the parting line on top of manifold.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car!
LH manifold should be casting # 2951865
RH should be casting # 2899879 and if your road lamps are on your fender tag or not, I don't know but if they are they would be coded as L34.
Only you can answer your last question partially because you know far more about it then the rest of us.

pagilman

Reaction score
Well I always have an opinion, around pittsburgh. pa. I wouldn't -pay over 16k with the market weakness, we had a 73 challenger 318 car in the paper for 3 wks for 8500.00 was a very nice clean car, I wan't it bad for that price but my wife went ape **** and I lost it. (P.S. those lights are from outer mongolia)

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Well I always have an opinion, around pittsburgh. pa. I wouldn't -pay over 16k with the market weakness,

I'm thinking 16k is quite conservative for a V-code `70 Cuda in that condition. Easily double that and you still would probably be a few thousand short. Alot depends on how much of the car is still original and how much documentation is with it and, of course, how well the old resto is holding up. Market might be week, but noy that week!

Back