• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New From Sweden

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Hi all folks! I'm new to E-bodys, I said 1974 0r 75 I want one of those!! And now I have sold my 1970 Coccoronet convertible and my daughters forced me to put that amount into a 70 Baccacaruda :icon_cheers: I'm also over at fbbo under 68GTX4Speed for those who know me from there.
Sven

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Hey Sven, Welcome to the site from the Moyor City! So do you have the Cuda yet, or are you still looking? Let's see it if you already have it.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Car is in my possession but I dont know If its still at the sellers place, I will contact my shipper tomorrow and find out where it is, me and my wife will arriwe to FL Oktober 29 and if it's not shipped yet I will take it for a ride in Miami.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Hi! Here's a pic if I succed with it, if not I need help.
Cuda.jpg

Cuda.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Nice! If your daughters are old enough to drive they will not let you have any seat time in it.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Thanks! They are born 89 and 90, next year I will have my GTX if they dont take that also, but thats ok I love them more than I love a piece of metal.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Shes now sleeping and waiting for to get the motor inside her, hood is replaced with a YearOne 8-pack-hood or 2x4-pack-hood.Hemi Oil Pan 0141.jpg

Hemi Oil Pan 0141.jpg

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! If it's possible me and wife will be at the Mopars W/Big Daddy Nov 3-4 Ocala with the car, anyway I will be there but with the car it will be a memory for the life, hope to meet you there.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
My car arriwed today to Miami, no damage and just as described, First car seller ever that I have trusted, 385 sales at ebay 385 Positive beat that, you are the man Brian "spudsgarage". I had the expectation to take it to Ocala nov 3-4 but I now have to change that schedule and be there without my car, it's sad but if I dont ship it now they dont know when next container will go and it can take months so no gambling when I have a place this week.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Car is shipped, expected arriwal to Sweden Nov 23-25, plenty of time to get her in the swedish register, hopefully she can be on the road late April depending the weather, no snow salt or rain thanks.
Rearend.jpg

Rearend.jpg

Back