• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy from North Carolina

Carolinachallen

Reaction score
My username was suppose to be CarolinaChallenger but that's too many letters so I just used as many letters as it would let me. I'm new here, but not new to Mopars in general. I've got a 70 B body and have been wanting an E body for a while now. Finished cars are selling for quite a bit of money so I'm going to go the project route. I bought a couple of 71 Challengers a couple weeks ago, with one being a parts car.
I do my own mechanical, body and paint, but leave the upholstery to others. The car I plan to drive will need several panels, but luckily it's almost all there. I bought a few parts from Rat Rod Al on this site, and may have a few items for sale from my parts car.

Carolinachallen

Reaction score
IMG_20210223_131451112_HDR[2042] (2).jpg

S Vicious

Reaction score
Welcome from another Carolina Challenger owner. What size motor are you gonna run?

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome the forum! Greetings from Nebraska! Are you gonna drop in a 4 speed? Keep us posted on your project, looks like a blank canvas to build like you want! Great to have you here! :)

Carolinachallen

Reaction score
I'm probably going to use a 727 transmission that I have. I already have a slapstick shifter, linkage and console so I won't have to spend any money on transmission stuff if I go with an automatic.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! I look forward to the project.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
which one is pictured, the builder or the parts car??

lastcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from another NC member. From the pictures it looks like you are somewhere in the western part of the state like me. Good luck with the project.

fk5aar

Reaction score
Hello from Roanoke va! Looks like a fun project

Back