• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy with 70 Challenger

YJ_Aaron

Reaction score
New guy from Missouri with a recently purchased 70 R/T. 383, auto, ps, pb. Will need some help with power brake kit previous owner installed. Looking forward to making it my own and enjoy this summer. Also planning cruising the coast this year. Also researching new tires and wheels,looking for something more period correct. Magnum 500 maybe?

20210321_125436.jpg

20210321_153948.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Nice looking '70,
We have the resources here to help you out.

YJ_Aaron

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! New to the Mopar world, as you can see from the other vehicles in the garage. Who has the best online catalog or print catalog for these cars? I'm finding some of the terminology is different in Mopar, and my searches aren't coming up very fruitful. Took me forever to find the insert screens to go inside the hood scoops.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Nice lookin Challenger! Glad you’re here.

moparlee

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! New to the Mopar world, as you can see from the other vehicles in the garage. Who has the best online catalog or print catalog for these cars? I'm finding some of the terminology is different in Mopar, and my searches aren't coming up very fruitful. Took me forever to find the insert screens to go inside the hood scoops.
Year One and Classic Industries have good on line and hard copy catalogs. Shipping is a killer unless they have a sale.
Roseville Moparts is a good place for getting parts. Herbs Parts and Mega Parts are good also.

YJ_Aaron

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I've ordered a couple of the catalogs mentioned above. I'm sure I'll be broke in no time at all.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

You can go broke very quickly with either of those catalogs in-hand. I personally don't deal with Classic, but in the case of Year One there are ways to save real money. Get on their E-mail list--sales codes of 20, 25, and 30% off or free shipping (never both) arrive multiple times monthly. There are further ways to manipulate YO but I won't post them publicly.

Back