• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here !

Darter6

Reaction score
Hello, Not new to Mopars by any means,just this site.
I have been on A&B Bodies for many years and also a Gold Member.
I have been into Mopars for almost 50 years now.My plans are to start downsizing and slowly sell off parts that I no longer have use for.I have a few items for the 70-74 E bodies when I start digging thru my stuff. So you may see me place items in the for sale pages.Not to worry about me because of a low number of posts. Thanks, and HI ! to all.

Last edited:

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
welcome - FEBO.gif

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome from mid Michigan. We love all Mopars here, so you gotta show us your rides:)

Darter6

Reaction score
Well I'm a bit old school. Working on 2 63 B bodies and my 65 Belvedere I.
Had a bunch of A bodies and only 1 E body. A 72 Challenger Rally 340 auto back in 79.
IMG_2730.jpg

340challconvert

Reaction score
Great looking 65 Belvy. One of my favorite B bodies
Would love to see pics of the 63's.
My first exposure to Mopars was my dad's 63 Savoy that he bought new when I was a kid.
Running a hemi in yours; Original engine or built?

Dino2 (2).gif

Darter6

Reaction score
Like most the 65 was a Slant 3 on the tree. Engine is a built 472 Indy 426-1 heads MP block and crank,727 and 4.10 8 3/4
My 63 Belvedere has Fury trim. A old race car from the early 70's that I had a long time.I gave it to a friend years ago for his son. The son lost interest and it just sat.They gave it back to me 3 years ago.I have allot of parts for it and a parts car to get it going again.Plan is a 361 B engine 727.Not sure if it will be a street car or not.Over the years it's been caged and has tubs,can be set up with stock spring location,inboard,or 4 link as all has been done over the years.
IMG_2739.jpg
Maybe in the next year or so,we will see. I really don't need 3 cars.

Back