• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Interior ordered !!!

DrEamer

Reaction score
So... I finely ordered my seat covers from Legendary Interiors. The idea was to keep the original flavor of the car, but more comfortable. I am using the SE Salt and Pepper cloth in my 1972 seats as inserts, and a 1970 SE rear, with more parts in cloth. The renderings are a little off, but you should get the idea. I have to say Legendary seems to have great follow up.They called to confirm I knew what I was ordering. When I explained why I ordered what I had, they completely got what I was going for. It will be May before I get to see them, and see if I did the right thing.

Seat.jpg

Seat1.jpg

Seat2.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
When I come across companies that understand service and quality , I just want to throw money at them🤗
So Doc, if you are purchasing interior parts, then your car must be coming along at a good pace! no?

DrEamer

Reaction score
When I come across companies that understand service and quality , I just want to throw money at them🤗
So Doc, if you are purchasing interior parts, then your car must be coming along at a good pace! no?

They actually sent me another email today with a suggestion on the back seat for my consideration. Their idea was to use the pattern from a 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe seat. It cleans up some of the weird angle that they would have to match on the cloth sections. I have made a couple of modifications that I actually prefer a little better, like deleting the buttons, and changing the collar portions to vinyl instead of cloth. (see below)

As far as moving along, not so much. I wanted to take advantage of their best sale of the year. Plus, with a 4 month waiting period, I figured that way I would have the parts on hand when I am ready instead waiting. I also ordered the headliner and vinyl top since I needed those as well.

Seat3.jpg

Back