• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member=AZ.

j codeGTX

Reaction score
Glad to join this site. Very long time Mopar muscle owner. Lots and lots of B-Body muscle Hemi Charger's, Daytona Charger, Charger 500's, Have had 2 T/A Challengers, 1 FM3 and 1 EK2. My brother had a FC7 AAR 4 speed many years ago. Currently have a 67 Hemi GTX 4 speed, 71 440 4 speed GTX and a 2016 6 speed Hellcat Challenger. Everyday driver is a 92 Dodge Ram diesel.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Greetings from Nebraska! Great to have you here with us! How about a few pics of some of your Mopars! :)

j codeGTX

Reaction score
Here you go. Wish I still had the T/A. All original 4 speed.

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_1097.JPG

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
That is one awesome line up of cars!
Really like that red interior!

Do you have any records on the t/a you would share? Love to know the details on that one. It really looks sharp!
Welcome from Colorado.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Panama !
Love the 71 X !
I have a friend living in Fountain Hills , we went to a couple of car shows there virtually nothing for Mopars !

Last edited:

j codeGTX

Reaction score
Do you have any records on the t/a you would share? Love to know the details on that one. It really looks sharp!
Welcome from Colorado.
The Challenger T/A vin ended in 007. I remember that. All original sheet metal, console, 4 speed, original drivetrain. It had the Mopar "Hustle Stuff" hood tach, which is really rare. I sold it to a man in California, in the general Bay area. He did a lot of work on it( more than it needed) and sold it a year or so ago. I wanted to buy it back but it just didn't work out. I'd like to get another T/A and would probably sell my 71 GTX to make that happen.

Back