• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member in Las Vegas

M1919a6

Reaction score
Hi, I've been lurking here since February and finally decided to say Hello.
My name is Mike and I am from Las Vegas.
You guys have been a wealth of information and I wanted to say thank you as well.
I was looking for a muscle car, daily driver for myself and my family.
Well, I got more than I bargained for. I was originally looking for a 1968 Dodge Charger.
Always loved Chargers and my last name is Duke, so why shouldnt a Duke boy get a charger right?
Looked for about six months and missed a few. My buddy who is a mechanic said he would find me one.
I was at work one day and my buddy calls me and he can barely talk.
He Says "DUDE! I found it! I found the car! So i said tell me about it. Is it a 68? he says "uh no and its not a Charger either!"
Then he says ITS A CUDA! OK I can do a Cuda. I asked if it is a daily driver. He says Uh No!
Its a race car he says! So a little entertained I said tell me all about it.

1972 Plymouth Barracuda
BS=Cuda
originally had a 318
Now it has a 440, 906 heads,Full Chrome moly Cage, harness seat belts, Dana 60 with 410 gears, Tubbed, slapstick 727, 3500 stall TC,
Nitrous, and all built around the original white vinyl interior, and its red.

So I said HELL YAH! and now there is a Monster in my garage.
It does need a little work, some stuff was missing. AC PS PB was all removed for racing so I'll be putting all that back in.
Had to put seatbelts in the back for the kids too but very happy with my first Ebody

M1919a6

Reaction score
pictures of cuda

Hi, I've been lurking here since February and finally decided to say Hello.
My name is Mike and I am from Las Vegas.
You guys have been a wealth of information and I wanted to say thank you as well.
I was looking for a muscle car, daily driver for myself and my family.
Well, I got more than I bargained for. I was originally looking for a 1968 Dodge Charger.
Always loved Chargers and my last name is Duke, so why shouldnt a Duke boy get a charger right?
Looked for about six months and missed a few. My buddy who is a mechanic said he would find me one.
I was at work one day and my buddy calls me and he can barely talk.
He Says "DUDE! I found it! I found the car! So i said tell me about it. Is it a 68? he says "uh no and its not a Charger either!"
Then he says ITS A CUDA! OK I can do a Cuda. I asked if it is a daily driver. He says Uh No!
Its a race car he says! So a little entertained I said tell me all about it.

1972 Plymouth Barracuda
BS=Cuda
originally had a 318
Now it has a 440, 906 heads,Full Chrome moly Cage, harness seat belts, Dana 60 with 410 gears, Tubbed, slapstick 727, 3500 stall TC,
Nitrous, and all built around the original white vinyl interior, and its red.

So I said HELL YAH! and now there is a Monster in my garage.
It does need a little work, some stuff was missing. AC PS PB was all removed for racing so I'll be putting all that back in.
Had to put seatbelts in the back for the kids too but very happy with my first Ebody

trying to post pictures

DSCN1990.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Back