• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member intro

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!

Understand why you would rather not post up the VIN number. But how about posting up a picture of the block part number cast into the side of the block.

hsb shadow

Reaction score
No it has standard power steering as far as I can tell I haven't looked at the numbers on the box since I put a rebuilt box in. I've kept all the original parts of the car

hsb shadow

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of ripping out the rear suspension so that we can finish cleaning up the underside before it goes back to the paint shop

hsb shadow

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures. Everything on the engine is basically original except for the rubber and consumable parts. Even the carburetor is original and was sent to Oklahoma to get rebuilt. I used to build Corvettes for many years and I got rid of all my Corvettes because I didn't like the people who were way too picky and would question each other's integrity on cars. It is a 3:40 ta motor and maybe it's like Santa Claus I don't know you just have to believe. I didn't even know I had this until about 2 months ago and I've owned the car for over 7 years

IMG_20230103_201502211.jpg

IMG_20230103_201450284_HDR.jpg

Back