• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Miguel Duncan

Reaction score
Original owner of my 1972 Challenger. Ordered it the last year at Virginia Tech, prior to entering the AF. My to-be wife made the first two payments - - still have both under my roof. During my AF career it took me to Texas, California, North Dakota, Maryland, and back to Vandenberg AFB with no mechanical problems!! Currently waiting for the engine to be rebuilt by Albuquerque engine shop - - 200,000miles on the odometer.

Avitar is from a car show at Hooters in ABQ....I didn't wash the hood for a month! :)

72 Challenger.JPG

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I'm assuming it's had a repaint as it looks like new. More details and pics please.

Miguel Duncan

Reaction score
Welcome....

Where where you stationed at in Maryland? Andrews AFB?
Yes, Andrews AFB at AF Systems Command HQin XR. Was the SYSTO for the X-30 National Aerospace Plane program when it was kicked off Jan 1986. Lived in Waldorf - - interesting times.

Marty.

Reaction score
I was a Crew Chief on the C-20's assigned to the 89th / SENEX (Presidential Squadron). I spent a good part of my Air Force career at Andrews till I retired. I'll agree very interesting time's and a small world.

Back