• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member.

Reaction score
thanks for allowing me to join. I think i am getting to a point in my life, financially, that I can start actually spending money on my 70 Challenger. My plans have changed many times since I purchased back in the 90s but so has technology! I look forward to connection with you here.

" This is not a stolen car; he's driving it to San Francisco for delivery due Monday." - Colorado State HP Officer

Reaction score
hang on. lol. its not in good shape right now! work in progress. I am waiting for it to load then I will show you. The Color is 2009 Hemi Pearl - same as my 09 Challenger

20200510_140703challenger.jpg

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! It’s always fun spending the money on them. Nice Challenger! Best of luck on the project.

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome, Nice looking Challenger. We hope you get her finished up soon.

moparleo

Reaction score
:thumbsup: :welcome: aboard, nice car(s). Lets see the new one as well. We love all Mopars, old and new.

If you haven't replaced your door hinges yet ( I hope not as the new repros are from Taiwan. )We are your place to have them done, remanufactured to new function. Ask for your member discount price.

Reaction score
:thumbsup: :welcome: aboard, nice car(s). Lets see the new one as well. We love all Mopars, old and new.

If you haven't replaced your door hinges yet ( I hope not as the new repros are from Taiwan. )We are your place to have them done, remanufactured to new function. Ask for your member discount price.
Wish I had been a member 15 years ago! but I will keep you in mind going forward. Thank you for the notice!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama
As a lot of us have we buy the car & then life gets in the way & plans change , good to see you can now get started on it .

Back