• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Glen

Reaction score
Hi from Texas,
I currently own one vintage Mopar, a '72 Dodge Charger. I also have an 83 Dodge Challenger (the import). Back in the 80's my dad owned a '71 Plymouth Cuda. I still have some pictures of it. If there's any way to find out if it's still around that would be awesome. It was a two fender tag car, tor-red with the Halloween interior. I don't have the old VIN and probably couldn't afford it now anyways. I had a copy of the old window sticker and remember many of the options. It was a V-code 440-6/4 speed car, white gator grain top & Billboards, and luggage rack. It supposedly made its way to New Jersey in 1990, after that who knows? If anyone has seen it after that, I'd like to hear from them.
It would be nice to own an E body again, especially with the market back down to affordable prices. For now I have to work with the cars I have, though.

385841-R1-14-14.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome, it would be kool to find your dads car, with options like that, I bet it was a knockout. Post some pics of your other rides, we'd love to see them.

Back