• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

draward

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join
I’m building a 1970 Barracuda convertible 5.7 gen 3 hemi from a 2017 ram 1500 with a tkx 5speed. I have lots to learn and I’m sure this site will help.

Dsjasper

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join
I’m building a 1970 Barracuda convertible 5.7 gen 3 hemi from a 2017 ram 1500 with a tkx 5speed. I have lots to learn and I’m sure this site will help.
It's not that hard, but I would stay with the original K-member unless you want to upgrade to a power and rack system instead of staying with original steering box. Holley has the best over the counter parts that bolt on, Reilly Mopar, Bochhillon performance are really my parts guys and very good with aiding thru the build. Hope this helps.

draward

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Pics always welcome!

D4996F41-FE31-47F4-817A-8AD47C4E7996.jpeg

draward

Reaction score
It's not that hard, but I would stay with the original K-member unless you want to upgrade to a power and rack system instead of staying with original steering box. Holley has the best over the counter parts that bolt on, Reilly Mopar, Bochhillon performance are really my parts guys and very good with aiding thru the build. Hope this helps.
Yes I’m staying with the original k member and I’ve already purchased most stuff from Holley. I will check the other two company’s thanks

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Glad you joined up.

Nice collection of antique tools too!

Cuda U Code

Reaction score
Welcome. Looks like a worthy project, are you going to keep the EB7 color?

Back