• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

mildone

Reaction score
Hi fellow car buffs. David from East Tennessee here. Used to be on some classic car forums years back but just now getting back on again. I have had several classic cars in the past, mostly just nice drivers. Currently have two '70 Challengers. An original slant 6 coupe with about 87k miles and a 383 convert. Both are auto and of course kept inside where every classic car needs to be. :icon_wink:
Had a very nice original '76 Warlock until last summer. It had 58K and was a real survivor, would love to have been able to keep it, but with this terrible economy and these crazy gas prices decided to sell it. :sad5: If prices were not so low now would consider sell the covert. Do not drive much anymore and it really needs to be enjoyed more.
Happy motoring and God bless.

mildone

Reaction score
Pics of my Challengers

Here are my cars.

!970 Dodge Challenger convertible.jpg

1970 Dodge Challenger.jpg

mildone

Reaction score
My Warlock that I sold

Not an E body, but thought you might enjoy seeing an original part of Dodge history that survived. :toothy5:

Mywarlock small.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great looking cars and the Warlock must be sadly missed, those are awesome looking trucks.

Back