• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new to site

Christo 59

Reaction score
Hello fellow mopar enthusiast! I have recently purchased a 1973 Dodge Challenger. Although it is a very well kept car it is in need of some restoration. Mostly electrical and interior. Hopefully this forum will help me to get things I need as well as some insight on repairs as my automotive skills need help. I look forward to this.

20180715_182347.jpg

Christo 59

Reaction score
Where the hell is that?! Looks like a few nice rides in there...
It is a Gateway Motors in Lavergne Tennessee. It was a large indoor facility with a boatload of awesome classics for sale. I found my ride on ClassicCars.com I originally was just browsing around. I was looking for when I retire from work the next 4 years. I was smitten and decided to go for it now in case retirement years are too lean to make the move. Glad I did.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome from mid Mich. Great looking Challenger, I like that color blue. Is it originally a southern car? Nice early retirement present!

Christo 59

Reaction score
Yes I bought the car from a dealership by Nashville Tennessee. It is an early retirement car. I still have around 4 more years to go but I would like to somewhat restore it. Don't want it too perfect though.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
I was smitten and decided to go for it now in case retirement years are too lean to make the move. Glad I did.

My quote to others who are on the fence about buying something is, "Don't wait to have fun." None of us know when our last day on Earth will be or if we will even make it to retirement. Don't wait - life is short. I'm glad you pulled the trigger on that my Mopar friend!

Prostreet73

Reaction score
Welcome from WY. Nice ride! I definitely agree with enjoying life in the "now" whenever possible!

Back