• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the E-Body forum

Super-bee_ski

Reaction score
Hello forum members...I'm an old "For B-bodies Only AND Truck forum member". My first E-body was a 1970 SE/RT GoMango Challenger 727 automatic, AC 440 "U" car. The second day of ownership I took it to Dayton Ohios Krammer & Krammer (I think, they raced Dodge and Plymouth from Dayton Ohio and had a station wagon was was a NHRA Class Winner. They were all over the car, checking it out. I let my EX-Wife drive it daily to Wright-Patterson AFB, she was a Dietician for the Air Force. I purchased the car from a Charlie Caudill, he had to R/Ts, both GoMango. Bothe 440s. The car was so special to me but I sold it for a Down Payment for my first home in Fairborn Ohio, spent 12 years there. Lots of MOPAR cars there as Chrysler had their "Inland" division there. the car was quick but most of all...it had the "LOOK" You all know, a SE/RT GoMango...that longitudinal stripe and the Color with the "Opera" rear window. I think of that car often. Now I have a 2018 Longhorn loaded 4X4, 3 Dodge Polara type cars (1. 330, 2. 440 4-door and 3. a Dodge Polara Max Wedge Clone) along with a 1970 Dodge Superbee, 383 auto on column, bench seat and AC with the Hockey Stripe and Black Vinyl roof. Had a 1
May 1969 Hemi in it but pulled it for the original 383, going back in. PICs or it didn't happen...YES?

P1010008.JPG

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
I too am a fan of the mid-sixties B bodies.
That Superbee in Y-1 also looks GREAT.:thumbsup:

Back