• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new to the forum in northern wi

yesterdays hero

Reaction score
New to the forum , I am in process of restoring my 74 challenger. Along the way I have accumulated a couple of things I need to get rid of. 2 front bucket seat covers black from Legendary auto for a 74 challenger and a full quarter skin passengers side for a 70-71 challenger from goodmark . anybody interested drop me an e-mail and I can text some pictures . I would put them online but not too tech savvy. Thanks , looking forward to learning on here

DALTON

Reaction score
New to the forum , I am in process of restoring my 74 challenger. Along the way I have accumulated a couple of things I need to get rid of. 2 front bucket seat covers black from Legendary auto for a 74 challenger and a full quarter skin passengers side for a 70-71 challenger from goodmark . anybody interested drop me an e-mail and I can text some pictures . I would put them online but not too tech savvy. Thanks , looking forward to learning on here
Welcome! Where in WI? I have family just south of Ashland.

MoparCar

Reaction score
Did your 74 say Yesterday's Heros on the truck lid, have a 4-speed and 360 and was red and black? If so I'm the kid who sold it to you in the early 80's. Not a
kid anymore but still a mopar guy.

Wes

Back