• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie from a Bowtie background

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Am Joe and just brought a 73 Challenger that I will be re-building to a 70 clone from Vanishing Point. It currently has a 340 with auto 727, that I will put a 440 with a TKO into it. This will be my second project, the first is my 60 Camaro with a 396. I plan on building my first engine- I pick up a 70 440 in the morning. I look forward to the build and hope you will work with me on this. Take care Joe
Pics will follow.
Here is what I got to start with;
http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...par%20project/

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! All the years of Mopars taking over your town finally made you see the light?

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool project. I don't know if anyone prepared you, but don't get "sticker shock" when you see the price of Mopar versus Chevy parts. It takes a little more dedication to build a Mopar, but the end result will leave a permanent smile on your face.

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool project. I don't know if anyone prepared you, but don't get "sticker shock" when you see the price of Mopar versus Chevy parts. It takes a little more dedication to build a Mopar, but the end result will leave a permanent smile on your face.
I have already taken the blood pressure pills for this- my goal is to apply what I learned from the Camaro and do a budget rebuild as best as I can. I have the paper goal to be less than 10k for this, I will take alot of this on myself to do with help from friends who have built things before. I also am addicted to U-Tube, you can find anything there!!! Thanks Joe:clock:

Super-G

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool project.

Can I see pics of your "60" Camaro?? HA HA I know it was probably a typo but I gotta have fun!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I was guessing the typo also. Due to key location I will guess a 69. I had a 68 R/S Z-28. It was not a bad car at all. It was a lot like my 68 Cuda in size. I would still go with the Cuda if I had the choice. You will see that the Mopars are more fun. Welcome to the site.

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool project.

Can I see pics of your "60" Camaro?? HA HA I know it was probably a typo but I gotta have fun!
Super G my eye site is not as good as it used to be, not sure where 60 came from?? I looked at the albums and they say 68. It is a 68 if I have fat fingers. Thanks I looking forward to the Chally as the Mopar seem to say.
Joe

Moparparts

Reaction score
Hi Joe
Nice Cuda in the garage! Let me know if i can help you with some pieces i am only about an hour away
T/Ake Care & Mopar To Ya!

Back