• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

No Cast Aluminum Valve Covers

money pit

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you can't find the finned Mopar aluminum valve covers anywhere? If you can find them, you have to pay a small fortune. I've seen them at CI. They sell them individual, not in pairs. Most of the places are back ordered. Is it a supply issue? Still sitting on a boat off shore? Thanks

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Like this but read MOPAR.

Attachments

• 20200401_165343.jpg
    20200401_165343.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 67

Daves69

Reaction score
You might keep an eye on Mancini's. They were out of stock for quite a while then they got a shipment in and sold out PDQ. They are out right now but you can get on a notify list it looks.

moparmike1974

Reaction score
I dont think mopar is making them anymore. Seems like they discontinued many of the mopar performance parts and what they still have costs 3x what it used to. MP parts used to be the budget friendly parts.

money pit

Reaction score
You might keep an eye on Mancini's. They were out of stock for quite a while then they got a shipment in and sold out PDQ. They are out right now but you can get on a notify list it looks.
I'm on their notification list. Thanks

money pit

Reaction score
I dont think mopar is making them anymore. Seems like they discontinued many of the mopar performance parts and what they still have costs 3x what it used to. MP parts used to be the budget friendly parts.
Even Edelbrock only has the valve covers for big blocks.

michael bucklew

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you can't find the finned Mopar aluminum valve covers anywhere? If you can find them, you have to pay a small fortune. I've seen them at CI. They sell them individual, not in pairs. Most of the places are back ordered. Is it a supply issue? Still sitting on a boat off shore? Thanks
got mine at JEGS or SUMMIT---small block

Matt M

Reaction score
Are you looking for something like this?

Attachments

• Engine .jpg
    Engine .jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 116

money pit

Reaction score
Are you looking for something like this?
Yes, that's the type of valve covers I was looking for. Are those polished? I'm going to the Spring Fling in a couple of weeks. May be I can find a pair. Thanks.

Matt M

Reaction score
I dont think they are polished
Let me know if you still need a pair. I am going to pull these off and put some factory stock ones on my car
(when I can find some)
I will be letting these go.

Good luck Matt

money pit

Reaction score
Let me know if you still need a pair. I am going to pull these off and put some factory stock ones on my car
(when I can find some)

Good luck Matt
You can have the ones off my 360. They are the same as a 340, aren't they? I'll let you know if I find a pair of covers or not.
(when I can find some)

Good luck Matt

i_taz

Reaction score
These may interest you.... American made and customizable

money pit

Reaction score
These may interest you.... American made and customizable

Thanks. I just saw these on Mancini Racing.

money pit

Reaction score
Looks like the custom ones could have Mopar Perf put on them
I'll check with them to see if they can put the MOPAR logo on the covers. I hope it won't be a trademark issue. Thanks

i_taz

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing but hopefully not. There's Boss and Cobra Jet ones....

Back