• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

no lights?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
73 Rallye Cluster. 73 dash Rallye.jpg

73 dash Rallye.jpg

74 challenger

Reaction score
Thanks Tod ,yearone sent me a 20% off so I broke down and bought a new harness. Had a drain on the battery before this happened. I do have a diagram just thought it would be better since the harness is 40 years old. Thank you to all who chimed in to help. I Asked slotts first on the harness but he was to busy.

74 challenger

Reaction score
Well Yearone is like all the other companys take the money and run. If you order from them I would talk on the phone and see if the parts in stock. My online order said 1-4 weeks and turns out after a month it will be at least be 4 more weeks. Thanks Yearone.

74 challenger

Reaction score
well still waiting on the dash harness,was told December. Checked my old harness and putting it back in.

74 challenger

Reaction score
well a year later and I have the dash harness by yearone/mh. FINALLY INSTALLED and put key in and set at accessories and the starter kicks on. So called M and H and they say it has something to do with the yellow wire.Yellow wire??? ok so he looks it up and they dont even have a 74 service manual.He looking in a 72 service manual. So how do the make the harness??? All plugs are super tight so be careful. Hoping to get it figured out this weekend.

74 challenger

Reaction score
so they reversed 2 wires on the ignition switch connector. yellow and brown. Switch them around and now the car works.

moparlee

Reaction score
Glad you found the problem and got it fixed. You should let Year One know this so that they can pass it along to M&H to correct it. I doubt that you were the only one who had this problem.

Back