• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Not an e body but a nice b body

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 1973 charger 340 rallye. It is all original and only has 88,229 original miles on it. There were 2811 of these built in 1973. 2415 were automatics, which this one is. the rest were 4 speeds. However, this may be only 1 of less than 100 built that were EW1 white, with a white vinyl top, with b5 blue interior. Again, this is completely stock. The car has the original fender tag in place. I could not find a buildsheet, but it does have an original owners manual. This car has been sitting for over 20 years and has been restored back to it's former glory. I have a ton of pics, so if you are interested in more, please ask. I have pics of throughout it's restoration too.
All of the metal on this car is solid. The only work done to it was it had lower quarters put on. This car has it's original jack, and even the spare tire. The interior is in near perfect shape, even it's dash is original and has no flaws whatsoever in it. The seatcovers are the original ones from 73 and they are in perfect shape, with no tears or even any wear spots!!
Most of the chrome, aluminum, and stainless steel has been professional restored and is beautiful. It does have it's original door handles and mirrors.

The car has all new disc brakes and new rear drums. New shocks. The original numbers matching radiator has been recored. Even the original Carter Thermoquad 4 bbl carb comes with it, but there is a Edelbrock 650 on the engine. The car runs and drives great. The original 727 transmission has been flushed and a new filter put on.

Come out and take a look at this gem. I am asking $16,000 obo for this rare car. I may take a partial trade and some money for what you have, so let me know what you have. PM ME any offers or questions. Clear Illinois Title.

nmbljn.jpglnmlnml.jpgmlm.jpg73 RALLYE 3.JPGphoto.JPG73 RALLYE 3 (3).JPGDSCN0009.JPG

mlm.jpg

lnmlnml.jpg

nmbljn.jpg

73 RALLYE 3.JPG

photo.JPG

73 RALLYE 3 (3).JPG

DSCN0009.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back