• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Organisol Paint

ctaarman

Reaction score
I didn't have to do it because I had organosol, but I contemplated spraying some flat black with very fine sand mixed in it using a bigger nozzle, then shooting another layer of plain flat on top, in order to get the coarseness. Just a thought.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score

cudaragtop

Reaction score
I used "OEM Paints" for Organisol, (70 Cuda Tail Panel) Light Argent, (70 Cuda Grill) Blackout, (70 Go Wing) also their EF8 single stage in rattle cans for my engine bay. All excellent products. My painter was also impressed with them. The Organisol and Argent have a very nice texture.
OEM Paints.com

mmissile

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this paint..... just curious on the quality of it does it match the original which was a highly textured semi gloss black look? I would appreciate any info or recommendations as i want to duplicate the original look on the rear tail panel and shaker bubble on my 1971 Cuda. Thanks in advance
MOPAR Textured Organisol- Liquid Quart
I have spray-cans of most of his products. I've used the dark-argent, with great success. I chose to use a smoother/bit glossier paint on my rear panel. It collects so much dust and dirt, back there. It cleans in a few seconds.

cuda 4-10-23 2.jpg

cuda grill paint 4.jpg

View attachment 008.JPG

Last edited:
Back