• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Panther Pink

hotROD

Reaction score
Hello. I am from a little town called, Gan just outside Oslo,Norway.
I`ve just purchased this 71 Challenger with a 360 four barrel, and 727 automatic transmission.

mobbilderjuli-des09009.jpg

Rob C

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
I knew a girl from Oslo. She was here in the States for a number of years dating a buddy of mine. (He's an ass and she left) Miss here much.

hotROD

Reaction score
As far as i know the challenger was taken to Norway in January/February this year by Terje Seim From Bergen, Norway, which I bought it from. The car was originally equipped with a 318 motor, and the color Bright Blue Metallic(GB5). It was already painted Panther Pink, and equipped with the 360 motor(1972 model) when it came from Ohio.The motor and trans is overhauled and everything in the suspension is replaced with new parts. 17` Boyd rims.

P4180051.jpg

P4180040.jpg

P4220017.jpg

hotROD

Reaction score
The first pic is taken in one of the worlds longest tunnels Lærdalstunnelen, 24.510 meters long.

lrdal.jpg

chasduster

Reaction score
I would love to see some full side pics of this car..... If you have any...I am digging the pink...My wife thinks I am nuts...

Rob C

Reaction score
That coil is laying down. Before it fails, stand it upright! AWAY from the heat. A firewall or fender placement is a good place.

hotROD

Reaction score
I would love to see some full side pics of this car..... If you have any...I am digging the pink...My wife thinks I am nuts...

:) My wife also, think i am nuts for buying this car. She wont even sit in it......:)

But my daughters, 6 and 9 years old, love the car :D

P4180014.jpg

P4180034.jpg

chasduster

Reaction score
:) My wife also, think i am nuts for buying this car. She wont even sit in it......:)

But my daughters, 6 and 9 years old, love the car :D

P4180014.jpg

P4180034.jpg

wow is that nice.... do you have a paint code for that.. I will look back in the thread to see if you posted it thanks..

71Challenger318

Reaction score
PINK IS SO COOL! I love the look. My father and I have a big argument over the color of the car we have. He didn't want pink, purple, or anythign like that. Ultimately I got him to go with the purple and it has been growing on him. I love purple and pink cars. Anybody can drive a black, white, or red car....takes a real man to drive a pink one! If I ever get my 58 Chrysler I plan to paint it pink and white.

hotROD

Reaction score
This weekend I won my first prize With the Challenger, on an American car meeting and track day. 1.prize for Most Awesome car. Great Fun.

pokal.jpg

pglattaFrasving.jpg

hotROD

Reaction score
I was forced to buy new rims this Friday, because the Boyd rims I had was in an terrible imbalance, and beyond repair. So I got hold of a sett of American Racing Hot Rod 500 Custom.
pglattagufbane5.jpg

pglattagufbane6.jpg

Back