• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pennsylvania Guys Help

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Okay guys I have been out of the Mopar world for jut a little. I bought a Vette after selling a 70 Coronet R/T project I couldnt finish due to health (stroke at 29) and I miss owning a MOPAR. I bought the Vette and well I'm not a big fan of it. To make a long story short I may have it sold and this is were you PA guys come in.

I found a E body in PA that I would love to have, I may try and buy it even if my Vette doesn't sell right away.

I wanted to know if anyone in PA could check it out for me?

Also if you check it out could you deliever the car to me for a fee?

Also what would the fee bee?

I will also add I will trade my 1996 Corvette LT-4 for this project car. My Vette is a one year only car and is worth the asking price of the Challenger and deliver to me. If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm.

I'm located in Virginia (22802 zip code area) and I can't drive the distance to look at it. I will also have to have someone pick the car up for me and deliever it.

It is a big big project car and one that I didn't want to get back into but this one looks like one I can handle and do myself as a good bit of the work has been done.

I will know more about it tomorrow and I will know for sure I hope by the end of the weekend if it is something I could or can't do.

If I can't get it I will post the info of the car so one of you guys can save it.

Thanks everyone, send me a pm and post here if you can help.

Last edited:

Ray

Reaction score
Where in pa

I am just outside of phila. If the car is in the area I may be able to help.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Where in Pa. is the car? I live in the NorthEast. I would love to check it out if its close.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
The owner emailed me back and is going to let me know if the car is sold. He has a guy going to look at it I think today or this weekend.

I know it is one that will slip through my fingers for sure.

The car is located in Lancaster PA and it is a 71 Challenger R/T shell needing restored. I dont know much more about it right now, just waiting to hear back from owner with all my questions.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Where in Pa. is the car? I live in the NorthEast. I would love to check it out if its close.

Lancaster PA.

Do you know of any MOPARs that anyone would like to trade for my Vette for? I may have my Vette sold if the guy likes it enough so I would be looking for something.

I'm never leaving the MOPAR world again.

Moparparts

Reaction score
I have a 68 Dart 318 Console automatic for $2,500 and a 73 Cuda 340 car i am working on that i am going to be selling soon. Had a 71 Cuda but just sold it today PM me if interested

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
I have a 68 Dart 318 Console automatic for $2,500 and a 73 Cuda 340 car i am working on that i am going to be selling soon. Had a 71 Cuda but just sold it today PM me if interested

Okay PM on the way.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have a fully restored 71 Charger R/T clone 440 4spd B5 blue , 50K+ spent I need to move if that interests you . not looking to trade though & not asking 50 k either

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
I have a fully restored 71 Charger R/T clone 440 4spd B5 blue , 50K+ spent I need to move if that interests you . not looking to trade though & not asking 50 k either

PM me price, but I bet it is out of my range right now.

I had a stroke a few years ago so being disabled my funds are limited. If I sell my Vette I may get enough to get into a nice driver and if I trade the Vette I might get a nice project/driver type car.

I do know people looking for cars all the time so let me know about it.

Thanks Chryco

Back