• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Quartz clock

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
There are kits available to modify the original clocks , I have done a few of them .

moparmike1974

Reaction score

I think you need the R-3035 but check with the seller.

fasjac

Reaction score
Agree with Chryco. I had my whole cluster rebuilt at Redline 12 years or so ago. Clock is quarts movement and works perfectly.
Nice upgrade.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Yes, you need the R-3035, I've done 3 of them and bought the kit directly from ISI, they're the same place as the second eBay link above. Keep in mind that with that kit the second hand is a constant steady sweep, not a "tick" for each second hand increment. Don't quote me but I think the OER reproductions do increment for every second if that's important to you.

Katfish

Reaction score
I checked the link, and this drives me crazy.....

Quartz Conversion Kits...Call for pricing

Charlie71rt

Reaction score
I would like one that is powered by AA or AAA so I don’t have to reset it every time I disconnect he battery, any of you ever tried it?

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I checked the link, and this drives me crazy.....

Quartz Conversion Kits...Call for pricing
An other thing that bothers me.is when drivers execute a turn then uses their turn signals or not at all. I want to follow them an then smack out the turn signals. You don't use them! so you don't need them.

Charlie71rt

Reaction score
I looked at the ones on eBay, the hands didn’t look like my 71 Challenger rallye dash, I Sent a picture of mine and they said if I was concerned about original appearance I should buy a original clock. Also they have a harness to mount the battery remotely because you can’t access the knob to set the time, you have to install the battery when the actual time is whatever is showing on the clock. I bought a 12volt Milwaukee power tool battery(I already have a charger) it has a +and - female spade/blade port on it I connected to my OE clock that has a quartz conversion and so far it has run 26 hours and still shows 12 volts. I tried 12volt alkaline Eveready and they only lasted a couple hours.

Back