• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Real Pentastars (almost sold)

dadeo1852

Reaction score
For those that PM'd me on my real Pentastars that are in the 'for sale' forum I should be able to fulfill your requests. For those that did not PM me if I have any left I will go down the thread and PM each of you until I run out. For you in Canada, it may take longer as I need to figure out a good shipping price so be patient. Since I have so many requests I'm limiting to 5 max and if I have any left (don't count on it) I'll let you know.
I appreciate your patience and want to be fair to all.
Thanks,
Andy

EW1BH27

Reaction score
For you in Canada, it may take longer as I need to figure out a good shipping price so be patient.
Thank you Andy, USPS will be the cheapest. When you're ready for my address (inbox is empty) I'll PM you my address.

Thanks again
John

dadeo1852

Reaction score
Sold out.
Please do not PM me on these any more. If some of the "checks in the mail" don't come through I will PM you.
Thanks,
Andy

Lunchbox

Reaction score
Got my pentastars and they look great! I dropped one of my two on the ground and the gold metal portion popped off.

Just a reminder that the glue is 50 years old probably pretty brittle, glad it happened in my garage rather than losing it on the road.

Just a FYI for these beautiful NOS items.

IMG_6392.jpeg

Back