• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Repop 70 grills

moparleo

Reaction score
Last edited:

Cudafever

Reaction score
Thank you!! Yes 70 ply barracuda gran coupe
Any on use one of these.
My right side fender and bezel are damaged.......but you can't buy pieces.

Cudafever

Reaction score
yup.
IMG_1466.JPG

aussiemark

Reaction score
If it is just the bezel you could get this 1970 Plymouth Cuda Left Headlight Bezel Perfect 70 Barracuda Mopar | eBay as long as your chrome trim is still ok. I needed a pair of bezels for mine but it worked out better to buy a complete grille with the bezels. In your photo that is the LH that is damaged, but there are RH ones out there as well if you only need 1 it would work out ok to buy but if you need both you would be better off to get a complete grille. Mopar 70 Cuda / Barracuda Grill 1970 Grille Headlight Bezels Stainless Trim NEW | eBay I think the most original repops are the ones from here Mopar Restoration Parts, B/E & A Restoration, Mike Ross, New New Stock he only has them listed complete with the park lights but if you call him you may be able to get it without, I know he was not going to make any more of these parts and they were the best. I got a complete grille (without the park lights) and some of the last of his park light lenses and they are identical to OEM ones but they weren't cheap.

Last edited:

Cudafever

Reaction score
:) yup that would be the left one (from the driver seat);)

ebody70

Reaction score
I have a repo grill I bought from B,E&A , ibought the complete grill with all the trim attached and the park lights. Im very happy with it , fits good and looks nice , I payed a little over $ 1000 for mine from Herbs parts in Delaware

Back