• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Right rear quarter panel section needed

crash520

Reaction score
Hi guys
I’m chasing the circled section of a right rear Cuda quarter panel if someone has one off an old quarter panel they took off laying about, mine as you can see is kinda repairable but it maybe just as easy to graft on an I damaged piece, the issue isn’t the outside it’s on the inside at the return to the pinch weld on the tail panel has been screwed with

CF291B08-6A6C-43C6-BB06-4723B198D8E8.jpeg

3381014A-C823-4F41-9AE1-69BB8A18E50E.jpeg

Rich Followell

Reaction score
If you were not so far away. I would have you stop on over we would simply weld up the holes and straighten the panel. or in the worst case cut it out repair it or fabricate a new piece weld it in grind it smooth. But it's not so simple I'm in Wisconsin USA. I am certain someone down there has the skills to perform this task. Thou it may take a while to find the right guy. As for my son and myself we just ended up having to teach ourselves. Good luck with your car.

crash520

Reaction score
If you were not so far away. I would have you stop on over we would simply weld up the holes and straighten the panel. or in the worst case cut it out repair it or fabricate a new piece weld it in grind it smooth. But it's not so simple I'm in Wisconsin USA. I am certain someone down there has the skills to perform this task. Thou it may take a while to find the right guy. As for my son and myself we just ended up having to teach ourselves. Good luck with your car.
Thanks, I do have a hood panel guy who can fix it, if I could get that cut that’s in good shape it would just make the tasks that much easier

Back