• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Rosette Rivets

Status
Not open for further replies.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found cheaper ones on Amazon, for some reason the link wouldn't attach to my post. That being said, ECS does have great products and I have no idea how accurate the cheaper ones would look once installed.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, for all the help. Just can't justify paying $45 plus high shipping for 5 cents worth of material. It just doesn't make common sense.

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, for all the help. Just can't justify paying $45 plus high shipping for 5 cents worth of material. It just doesn't make common sense.
Accuracy is more important than price. If the police suspect your vin has been tampered with they can seize your car for verification. Along with other headaches that arise from a suspect vin tag. The ECS rivets claim they are factory NOS.

heminut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accuracy is more important than price. If the police suspect your vin has been tampered with they can seize your car for verification. Along with other headaches that arise from a suspect vin tag. The ECS rivets claim they are factory NOS.
That^^^ right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back