• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Service Manual Question

rbbruno3

Reaction score
If anyone has this manual (800 page yellow one they sell on ebay) I would like to know if they show you the complete dash assembly R+R with screws bolts etc... I took my car apart 7 years ago and did not label anything. Thought it would be a quicker rebuild. ha ha yeah right. I just don't want to spend the money if its more of a drive train manual. Thanks, Rick

rbbruno3

Reaction score
If anyone has this manual (800 page yellow one they sell on ebay) I would like to know if they show you the complete dash assembly R+R with screws bolts etc... I took my car apart 7 years ago and did not label anything. Thought it would be a quicker rebuild. ha ha yeah right. I just don't want to spend the money if its more of a drive train manual. Thanks, Rick
Nobody has this manual????

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have the same manual , it covers every part of the car , there is a whole body section but it will not detail exactly what thread , length & bolt head type goes every where on the car , it is a good & worthwhile guide to have .
We can help with a lot of the deatils like that .

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I need to know more of a step by step what piece go on before the next. The car was stripped completely and blasted. photo[1].jpg I am putting the dash back together now. Just there are alot of parts and wanted to know the correct process. Thanks for responding. I will probably buy that book I have alot of reassembly.

photo[1].jpg

Back