• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE shame on this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
00000_laMXVNjxphs_600x450.jpg

00M0M_6DosqF745tN_600x450.jpg

00J0J_lP6jDgqQ3XY_50x50c.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
970 goodwater rd

(google map)

1970 dodge challenger

condition: salvage
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Im lowering price, selling whats left of my challenger rag top, it was to rusty to save, it needs to be rebodied, there are reproduction bodies this would be perfect, I have dash pad with vin attached, core support, drivers door, tags, title, what's left of the rusty body. Also have back glass window for convertible for 800. I have many Challenger and Cuda parts for sale. May trade for 1971 challenger grille or challenger parts a late hemi/trans combo or a LS3/ 4L60. for more info contact Joe 5806122274

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is always sad to see this happen, especially with a convertible.
Has anyone seen this poor car?
The guy is still trying to sell the back window and has a separate price for the car.
Looks like he sold off the parts and is trying to get $4800. for the carcass and title.
Dino2 (1).gif

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've asked for pictures of the car. I've seen people put broken vert's back together so I tend to think that the car would be savable in some way. It's only a 318 car after all. So build it back up and make one again.
I'm not saying rebody by just switching tags. You would have to have a vert to switch the tag with anyway. And it would be worse than the one being sold. so?
Hopefully someone gets it and brings it back.

budascuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've asked for pictures of the car. I've seen people put broken vert's back together so I tend to think that the car would be savable in some way. It's only a 318 car after all. So build it back up and make one again.
I'm not saying rebody by just switching tags. You would have to have a vert to switch the tag with anyway. And it would be worse than the one being sold. so?
Hopefully someone gets it and brings it back.
Loving is all it takes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back