• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

shocks ?

cuda joe

Reaction score
get the new springs first let them settle in and tb for the front set the ride height where you want then measure for shocks like 73 dodge says get double adjustable

heminut

Reaction score
I could use some suggestions for suspension upgrades on 74 Challenger with 360 stroked to 415.
The ride is pretty terrible.
I'd like to keep car pretty close to stock with perhaps super stock leaf springs.
Super Stock leaf springs are NOT the best for street use! I've had them on my Cuda for years and the ride is bouncy as hell. If I drove the car more often I would have switched to stock type +1" or +2" springs long ago.

74stroker

Reaction score
Super Stock leaf springs are NOT the best for street use! I've had them on my Cuda for years and the ride is bouncy as hell. If I drove the car more often I would have switched to stock type +1" or +2" springs long ago.
Thanks for the warning! Any suggestions for a source for the types listed above?

cuda joe

Reaction score
i got double adjustable viking they can be adjusted the way you like them measure for them first as decribed earlier i called pst tell him the ride you want there are 3 different lines of shocks to choose from got a 10 percent discount being a member of this forum

Back