• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Son of a ......

Adam

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I got in my Challenger and there was a horrible smell. I ended up removing the front & rear seats, door & rear panels, and carpet. I finally found a dead mouse in a cubby hole near the parking brake / lower door hinge area. Put the interior back in and was irritated about having to pull the interior. I then had to go to Washington State for a week... when I got back I went to my car and it still had the smell! Again I pulled the seats and rear panels because the smell was strongest back there; no dead mouse to be found there or in the trunk.... Dreading what I suspected, I started pulling down my headliner where I found another dead mouse... So now I'm really irritated!

On the upside the smell is now gone and I did take a good pic of my functioning trunk light and rear defroster....

IMG_3546.JPG

IMG_3547.JPG

aussiemark

Reaction score
I remember getting in a car that had been it storage and I heard a squeeking noise above pulled the edge of the headliner down and 6 tiny baby mice fell out with the cotton wadding that had formed the nest and all the mouse crap that had built up I think the only way to stop them is to use the car hard and regular but I have heard of an electric device that you plug in a wall socket and it makes a noise that you can't hear but rodents can't stand it and move on.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
There are all kinds of things that are supposed to work and a lot of people swear buy using drier sheets to keep the mice away.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Ya mice and rats suck. Always battling them in all my vehicles.

They love to get into my Neon AC box. Its sick when you turn on the AC and frappe a mouse. Don't know how many times I pulled the blower motor out to clean out the nests and dead bodies.

Stored my Dart in the barn when I was away in the Navy. Cleaning it up when I got back was not fun. Seat stuffing packed all over for nests and just the usual pee and yuck. Then I pulled down the driver sun visor. They chewed a dang hole in the headliner! Luckily it was old falling down and needed replaced anyway.

No fun

Cudakiller70

Reaction score
We had an outside cat, she took care of the little rodents and gophers. Once and awhile even a squirrel.

Back