• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stanley cup champions !!! At last !!!

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
A Kings fan? Thought you'd be a Lakers fan? Oh wait, different sport - my bad. Congrad's on your happiness, send some up north (SacTown)for a least one season!

7071 challenger

Reaction score
Being Canadian, I am a hockey fan. Happy for the Kings, even if they are not "my" team. It was a long wait for all you Kings fan. Congrats!

burntorange70

Reaction score
Have not watched in a long time. I remember that 1993 year though. It was a good one. I about lost my voice during the finals. I remember my Mom sending me to get milk during one of the commercials. I never ran so fast in my life. LOL Good to here they made it back and won.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Being a Flyers fan, I had to follow the Kings once we were out. The Philly sportscatsers were calling the Kings the "Flyers West". I'm glad you won, but I would have liked to see Hextall take the ice one more time and knock somebody out.

7071 challenger

Reaction score
Burntorange70, I remember 1993 too, it was the last time we, (Montreal), won the cup... I think the Kings had the best team this year and they deserve the win. The Kings got in the NHL the year I was born, 1967... CudaKeith, sorry but I HATE the Flyers. And, like you said, they have to "knock somebody out" to win, that's the only way they can win and that is why I hate them so much...LOL (hey, don't kill me, I'm a mopar guy!!!) MoparLeo, I remember "Tiger" Williams, but I was really young. That was way back when the Habs won the cup every year or so. That was the good old time...LOL

Take care guys...

Robert

moparleo

Reaction score
Old time hockey, no helmets or goalie mask!!! Real mans hockey! History now. "Tiger" was a King for a short time. I also remember the Kings "Triple Crown Line" Dave Taylor, Charlie Simmer and Marcel Dione. Mario Lessard in goal. Kings Golden Days.

Last edited:

VeteranCosmicRocker

Reaction score
Although I was rooting for the Devils, hooray for you Kings fans, I don't mind seeing a first-time Cup winner. I grew up watching Jacques Plante, Rod Gilbert, Stan Mikita, Boom-boom Geoffreon, Gordie Howe, Bobby Hull, etc. I love hockey.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
I have a friend who moved to our area from Canada. She also shares your sentiment. She hate the Flyers. She gives me a list of players that should be suspended after every game. I like to watch the west coast "skill" players, but I love to watch east coast beat em up and see who's left in the third to pull out a win. I believe it was the Flyers and Ottawa, a Canadian team, that still hold the record for most penalty minutes in a game. That was a mutual beat down game.

Back