• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Starting the New Year right

jleblanc

Reaction score
I just heard from a mopar fan last night about your site. I may have the cart before the horse, but I don't even own a muscle car yet. I have reviewed the site and I'm very grateful for it. I sense a real comradery among the mopar fans. Looking forward to embarking on and one day having my own pic of my car.:)

btceng

Reaction score
I have recently joined the Mopar family and have found this forum to be a great place to get information and to share with some good folks. Welcome. Good luck in your search.

jleblanc

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, if you could own just one mopar what would it be?.

Thank you

1970-71 hemi cuda is my dream car. Looking for something that is already restored. I don't want a trailer queen. I want one I can drive and not loose sleep over it. I really favor E bodies. I just don't have any specifics yet. Funds will have a major impact in the decision. Any advice?:confused:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Even if you're not ready to buy, start looking now so that when you are ready, you will be well informed. Start learning about the vehicles that most interest you.

Back