• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

stock or full chassis?

fighter

Reaction score
hello mopar guys i need your opinion on this one i just bought 70 stock barracuda vin: bh23c0b371896 slant 6 with a/c bucket seats and consol strange ha:laughing7: i allways wanted a modern hemicuda ie 6.1 hemi and 5 speed trans and full chassis from shwartz performance so it can handle like today cars but at the same time there isnt enough feed back from people who did this allready. can it be a comfy for every day driving or its going to act stif like race cars? any idea will be helpfull:angel4:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
you can do a lot to stiffen the chassis , subframe connectors , torque boxes , you can also improve the suspension with Hotchkiss parts etc & basically leave the frame alone / stock & definatly make the car fun to drive without building a whole tube chassis for ti

moparleo

Reaction score
Do you have any experience with Mopar suspensions? Is the car in Qatar ? I would contact some of our sponsors like Motech Performance, Dale's Cuda shop or look in the back of your car magazines for contact information and ask them what they think it would cost in time and dollars and what you could expect to pay. Maybe it could be done in stages. Most of us cannot afford to do something like this all at once. Talk to as many professional people as you can for info. If you go to car shows, talk to the people who have a setup similar to what you think you might want. Good luck Sounds like a fun project.

Back