• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE T/A Engine Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun.stance

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A few years ago, I came across a disassembled, but complete T/A 340. I have the Block, U-Heads w/offset holes, and original Six Pack setup, all the way from oil pan to air cleaner. It was pulled out of a T/A by my father many many years ago, somewhere in the NorthEast. He passed away a few years ago and now it's mine. I have a grand plan to throw the complete T/A engine into his '72 Rallye. For the time being, I refuse to sell any of it due to the authenticity, rarity, and sentimental value this engine holds to me. However IF, by some crazy chance, this particular T/A is still alive and kicking, it obviously must go to its rightful owner. The stamping on the block reads : 3577130.TA.340.1 I have included a photo of the stamping in case I misinterpreted any of the digits. If this post is not allowed on this forum, please point me in the right direction and I'll gladly repost it. Thanks guys!

FullSizeRender.jpg

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Barry Washington collects info on TA blocks. Post the vin and I’ll contact him and see if it’s a known car.

stilwuvme

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope it is my motor, been looking a long time. cant wait to see,praying

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from another CT resident and T/A owner. Hope that engine finds its way back to the rightful car. Where in CT are you?

sun.stance

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I didn't post the VIN Stamping the first time around. The VIN seems to be 0B296594. Also uploading some photos so they can be deciphered in case I am wrong.

fullsizeoutput_225e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_225a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_225c.jpeg

johnkoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My T/A is vin 0B296561, built 33 cars before this one. Does anyone have the block with vin 0B296561?

Hemihead2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been meaning to post this for a while- ITS NOT MINE....In the Youngstown OH CL...I talked to him and he says it’s from an AAR and he removed it but later sold the car...it went to Pa but who knows now...hope this helps someone out there!

Mopar 1970 T/A BLOCK NO 300417 - $2500 (canfield,ohio)

canadianclassics2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great that you are putting these on here. This is how we will hopefully find our missing engines and trannys some day....thanks!

D

Deleted member 7670

A few years ago, I came across a disassembled, but complete T/A 340. I have the Block, U-Heads w/offset holes, and original Six Pack setup, all the way from oil pan to air cleaner. It was pulled out of a T/A by my father many many years ago, somewhere in the NorthEast. He passed away a few years ago and now it's mine. I have a grand plan to throw the complete T/A engine into his '72 Rallye. For the time being, I refuse to sell any of it due to the authenticity, rarity, and sentimental value this engine holds to me. However IF, by some crazy chance, this particular T/A is still alive and kicking, it obviously must go to its rightful owner. The stamping on the block reads : 3577130.TA.340.1 I have included a photo of the stamping in case I misinterpreted any of the digits. If this post is not allowed on this forum, please point me in the right direction and I'll gladly repost it. Thanks guys!

View attachment 48112
I have a T/A that has a date correct but wrong vin # 340/6 pack. Can you find the vin# stamped on your block? My car was orig PA car. Thanks. I'm looking for engine to my T/A #300709. I have what appears to be #302070. I have let both T/A registry (Barry) and AAR Registry know.

Last edited by a moderator:

mopar steve

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this motor finds its way back to the original car , but if not and if you would be interested in selling keep me in mind as I would be interested in putting it in my 70 Challenger
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back