• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The useless thread

wedg2go

Reaction score
Hope you made it home safe.
Just went for a drive around the city with my friend yesterday.
We didn't stop anyplace.
So no pics.
We were going to stop at Penn's Landing for pictures, we took the Valiant.
It was closed, the had cleaning crew tons of trash we just drove past.
City is a pig stye.

Pity the cities can't dedicate more to cleaning up. Pity, as well, we can't educate the masses once again about tossing their refuse in a container (remember the old public announcements on tv? The one with the Native American on the painted pony with a tear running down his face after viewing the garbage on the land?). The world today has that weekend look to it. No respect to self. LOL!

I'm waffling today. Should I stay or should I go? Rain is predicted for 11:00 am and not a cloud in the sky currently. Of course, since my move from AZ, the one thing I learned about living in CO is that the weather can change in 20 minutes. Sometimes even quicker. While I don't like to place my cars out in the rain - It happened a couple of times. The rain doesn't bother me as much as to what "Might" come with it - Hail! I get real cautious about that of course and one can't really "Just Buff Out" hail dents.

Plus...

It's smokier than what for outside. Colorado is currently going thru 4 wildfires. All that smoke is being pushed around this state and it literally brings tears to your eyes. It's unreal!

Plus...

I have this "Lofty Feeling" this morning. I thinking mostly because of going on my diet...again! Counting calories to 1400 per day. Determined to hit 175lbs before mid-Sept. Did this diet last year and went 220lbs to 180lbs before I hit that "Lofty Feeling" the first time. Decided to gain back to 185lbs and felt comfortable for this last year. Now I decided to make another attempt at it. This morning weighed in at 179lbs. I'm going to get it done this time!

Good for you and your friend to get out. A little fresh air never harmed any one. Good day to Ya!!!

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Just got home from sturgis. 1500 miles on this fatboy.

20200815_131819_HDR.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
It sure is smokey. And the fire has closed I70 and made all the surrounding mountain roads hell to deal with. All those cars invading our quiet areas. At least this year it's not out my front door like last winter.

Sturgis was a blast! Well worth going! First time I have stood in a crowd at a large concert and got to start my harley and rev it up to applaud the band between songs!
I go to lots of concerts. Somewhere between 50 and 80 per year. so a first at a show is a huge thing for me!

halifaxhop

Reaction score
shoelaces-jpg.jpg

I used to work with a guy that stared at the ground when he walked.....then it dawned us us....while he was walking he was saying "left.....right....left...."

mopar car lady

Reaction score
Went to the tattoo shop today,having a new tattoo done next week.This will be my 3rd tattoo done on my left arm.One is an USMC tattoo I had done when I did my time in the Marines,It was after a couple of my friends and I went out drinking one night getting me drunk.Decided to stop at a tattoo shop and dumb me decided to get it done.It will be the 1970s to 1982 Mopar logo,
5b3d8862deac48009438e7b2b1f98cae.jpg

Back