• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This has to be a rare find; Mecum Auction Indy May; Hemi Challenger w 6341 original miles

Danny Boy

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even imagine how much that will go for!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!

Steve340

Reaction score
The thing I cannot get my head around is owning a car for so long but not driving it much - I would drive it all over the place.
I noticed it has no wheel lip mouldings - could they be deleted as an option?

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Great car, it was in a minor accident and so the owner apparently just put it away and left it, out of frustration. Car was on display at Carlisle in 2021. Driver's fender has been repaired or replaced / repainted etc. At Carlisle they hadn't put the stripe back on the fender yet.

budascuda

Reaction score
The thing I cannot get my head around is owning a car for so long but not driving it much - I would drive it all over the place.
I once knew a guy with a 57 chevy, candy apple red paint job, nice car if you like those things
One day the car was rear ended in a bad way, the owner told me that the driver who rear ended him, followed him for half an hour before he finally got a chance to plow his truck into him at a red light.
There are a lot of psychopaths out there who can't see other folks having what they can't have themselves.
I can definitely see somebody NOT drive a rare car like this all over the place, what the hell for?
Also, just so we are clear on what I am saying....
An expensive car does not necessarily and exclusively mean RARE. I don't care if a Bentley is totalled but a car like this getting destroyed would sadden me.

rklein71

Reaction score
I had read that hemi cuda fenders were not supposed to have wheel lip mounding, does that apply to hemi challengers as well?

Steve340

Reaction score
I understood wheel lip mouldings were standard on a Challenger and optional on a Barracuda.

73-Cudah2

Reaction score

budascuda"There are a lot of psychopaths out there who can't see other folks having what they can't have themselve"​

I think your right! I thought is was my imagination but when I drive my Cuda, It's seem like every guy tailgates me.
I don't know what goes one in there heads! Nice Challenger!

Back